Rasmussen study "If you don't like Yeungling, you're a twinkle toed cock sucker"

Thursday 17 June 2059 58998 Shares

Rasmussen study

According to the October 26th findings of Rasmussen, ..."If you don't like Yeungling, you are a twinkle toes cock sucker...". After a long and grueling survey, it was discovered that there are two times of people. Those who like Yeungling, and those who are wrong. "12,567 beer drinkers were asked two simple questions..." According to Rasmussen, "...question one: do you like Yeungling?... And question two..."are you a raging faggot?" 90 percent of those who answered yes to question one said no to question two, the other 10 percent who answered yes to question one threatened or attacked the survey taker.

One outlier was a Manheim resident who insisted pleadingly that he was "not gay" 57 times after he ingested 5 yeunglings before he was questioned.

Yeungling is the oldest brewery in America, and is beloved by all hard charging workhorses from Philadelphia to San Diego.

loading Biewty

Most Popular

  1. 1

    bigfoot sighting at jackson lake campground near oak hill ohio Several eye witness reported seeing a large hairy animal of some kind near the Jackson lake campground. Local authorities are asking people to be cautious if you are planning on fishing near this area. One of the witnesses where able to snap a picture with their cell phone before the creature ran away near the Tommy Been rd area.

  2. 2

    new york city woman loses her temper, causes black hole to swallow her entire town Anna, 26, of New York City, DC was in the middle of an argument with a colleague when her temper got so out of control, it formed a small black hole, which demolished the vast majority of her neighborhood. "I just couldn't take it anymore, and unleashed my forces at the person who was irritating me. I had no idea the energy of my rage could cause such destruction," says Anna. Despite the ruination her anger has caused, Anna says she has no regrets. "I actually wish I knew I had this ability sooner!" Anna laughs. "There are a lot of people and things I could have eradicated from my life in this way."

  3. 3

    whale spotted in illinois river A humpback whale was spotted near Morris IL in the Illinois River today. The sighting comes just days after 2 Great White Sharks were seen frolicking in the same area. While not impossible, it does seem unlikely. It is thought that the whale may have followed the sharks as they sometimes do in the wild. The whale would of had to travel over 1250 miles to get to this location. The Marine Biologist Association will be in town for a full investigation. Until we have answers, we are asking folks to keep their pontoons and fishing boats docked.

  4. 4

    two great white sharks found swimming in mississippi river near saint louis, missouri. While it is not entirely impossible, it is incredibly uncommon for salt water dwelling creatures to stay for lengthy periods of time in fresh water. However, two Great White Sharks have managed to survive the trip and make their way up the Mississippi River somehow. Believed to have started as a mating couple, the two are assumed to have swam the 920 mile journey from the mouth of the Mississippi River that is connected to the Gulf Of Mexico. Officials in Saint Louis have contacted the Missouri Conservation Department and will likely have a team in the river soon to capture the two lost sharks.

loading Biewty 3